Sunday 19 June 2011

lets get naked.

Rummaging about my photo albums and found my mini portfolio from last year, no way in hell am i a good artist, but i do miss life drawing. That awkward moment when they drop the dressing gown, and when the hungover model ko's on the floor and starts to snore. I'm well going to start doing it once i'm 21, eeeeasy money just to let some kids/middle age wanna be artists draw your boobs. 
All made me think of my favourite nude photographer who i looked into lots during G-Spot magazine, Rankin. Just lovely, honest nakedness. With a lot of sexual ineuendo.
feeling the colours all around, like the artist i am.

skeleton boi

the day the life model dingyed us so we picked on folk in the class.

shadows and that. 



NOW ON TO PROPER TALENT, RANKIN.

hefty camel toe.



experiment done with Poladroid, really lovely looking i thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment