Thursday 1 December 2011

Fashun Filum.



End of semester one in the Shiels is looming, which means HAAAAND INS!! Best time of the year, better than Christmas.
Just finished my moving image film, which was meant to be based on a brand in Urban Outfitters. I picked Jeffrey Campbell shoes *jizz* which are beautiful. I have a pair of the skates so I took advantage of this and did a moody film, called Street Scraper, which has turned out to look quite prostitutey - which i HATE within fashion, not everyone has to be a hooker to look sexy and cool. But the whole walking towards a car thing and my model being super hot has turned it into a prossy film, but it works! The shoes look beautiful and I now hate this song, gutted cause it's the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, but i'm chuffed so watch and share loveys!




No comments:

Post a Comment